This is a great opportunity to join an established removals company.
- Managing both new and existing clients’ requirements for both domestic and international removal.
- Scheduling move consultants to conduct pre-move surveys with potential removals clients.
- To promote repeat business, keep in contact with your current removal clients.
- Creating removal quotes based on tariffs with precision and speed.
- Keeping track of all domestic and international removal quotes given and preparing for the move.
- Maintaining the internal CRM database for the business.
- Accurately quoting customers and overseeing the sales pipeline.
- Notifying move coordinators of any additional needs in removal notes.
- Using skilled negotiation techniques, setting prices for tasks as needed.
- Administrative tasks related to removals will be needed.
- Prior employment in the shipping or moving industries would be advantageous.
- Skills in quotation and negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have strong customer-focused abilities.
- Strong computer skills.
- Enthusiastic and flexible work style Effective time management and organisation.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!