Alchemy has partnered with a well-known Removals and Relocation firm to find a Move Manager, to join their team in North West London.
The successful applicant will finalise all shipments that are moving worldwide, and support the Removals Sales Department.
- You must set up surveys and make the first call the day you receive the inquiry.
- Ascertain that every survey appointment is verified in writing and noted in the surveyors' calendar.
- Communicate with the client to confirm job schedule, scheduling, and other operational details.
- Providing easy access to the collection and delivery addresses and ensuring each job is profitable.
- Verify receiving the customer's acceptance and any other relevant paperwork before the relocation date, move, collect your passport, visa, customs documents, etc., and your final payment.
- To send out bills promptly and make sure that payment is collected in accordance with the contract.
- Finalise and update the system with final packed volumes once everything is received, and carry out pack day calls, which are essential and must be done on each move.
- Inform the Manager of any problems that could affect or improve the performance of the Company.
- Maintain secrecy and confidentiality.
- In the event of a claim, manage all customer claims requests and receive all claim materials.
- Assist other employees in the department in covering absences and sickness.
- General move management according to firm specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload in a pressurised environment.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft applications.
- Ability to create profitable business relationships with clients.
If this sounds of interest, reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!