An International Sales Representative is needed to join the productive team of our client, a Toronto based moving firm.
With a recognised market leader, this is an excellent opportunity to expand on your current sales skill set.
- Giving estimates for the variety of moving services the business offers, as well as quickly and precisely surveying possible clients.
- Quoting both new and current clients on relocation services in compliance with the company's price guidelines.
- Attempting to convert inquiries for quotes and purchases into sales by staying in touch with prospective clients.
- Serving as a client's point of contact to help with their moving and relocation needs and swiftly handling inquiries and grievances regarding the process.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities may also need to be completed by the International Sales Professional.
Skills and requirements:
- Prior sales experience in the moving and relocation sector.
- Assured when interacting with potential customers and turning requests for quotes and information into sales.
- The capacity to respond to agent needs as needed.
- A strong sales and commercial acumen whilst being dedicated and motivated.
- Excellent communication and organising abilities
- A high school degree or its equivalent.
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch with Alchemy today