Our client is a highly successful Moving Company who is looking to recruit a Moving Warehouse Manager based in San Diego, CA.
As Moving Warehouse Manager, you will be in charge of ensuring that a variety of customer goods are efficiently received, stored, and released. In addition to managing and supervising people, systems, and processes, the Moving Warehouse Manager will ensure that productivity goals are fulfilled, maintain the facility's security, and monitor workplace health and safety regulations.
Responsibilities of the Moving Warehouse Manager:
- Hiring and training employees, keeping an eye on their performance and advancement.
- Coordinating with other departments.
- Managing stock control.
- Daily briefings for team leaders.
- Processing orders.
- Carrying out directives from the operation's headquarters.
- Taking the lead on the use of computerized systems.
- Handling customer interactions via email, fax, and phone.
- Ensuring quality, delivery, budget, and environmental goals are met.
- Maintaining the accuracy of tracking and control systems.
- Supervising the scheduled maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment.
- Creating consistent daily, weekly, and monthly reports and statistics.
- Forecasting future capacity needs.
- Ensuring health and safety, hygiene and security standard are met at all times.
- Visiting clients to assess the quality of the service they are receiving.
Requirements of the Moving Warehouse Manager:
- A strong leader with good communication skills.
- Experience as a Warehouse Manager in the Moving industry.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent ability to work as a team.
Contact Alchemy today to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!