We are partnering up with a tech-enabled freight forwarder organisation who is looking for a Network Manager based in Vietnam
This role will be responsible for managing the relationship between the company's key client in the area, ensuring operations are smooth and efficient.
- You will be the one who connects the dots and deal with an problems that arise.
- Responsible for recognising the value of a steady and faultless process including airlines, courier partners, and handling agents.
- Handling vendors, negotiating with airlines, implementing processes, and meeting client SLAs are all essential aspects of the job.
- Advocates for our clients' access to transparency and network security.
- Actively support implementation procedures and are the ideal candidate to assist with sales.
- It is your duty to ensure that the network in your nation runs flawlessly.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that the customer has the best experience possible by adopting processes, creating, and upholding service level agreements, and maintaining the highest possible standard of service;
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success in a related capacity is required for success.
- The capacity to quickly transition between important tasks and change responsibilities as needed.
- Handling vendors, negotiating with airlines, implementing processes, and meeting client SLAs experience.
- Proven track record of Project Management
- Very good knowledge of the high performance logistics industry
- Business fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel and ability to deal with change