We have a fantastic opportunity for an On-Site Assignment Management Consultant to join an industry leading provider of Global Mobility and Relocation services.
As the On-Site Assignment Management Consultant, you will be in charge of providing clients and their staff with exceptional, expert International Mobility and Relocation support.
This includes supporting ongoing, end to end program and process management, coordinating with vendors, maintaining data and system integrity and compliance, providing value-added advisory services and working on impromptu projects.
You will manage a high percentage of Domestic Relocations along with some International Mobility relocations.
This position works on-site full time as an implant at the corporate client office in Manhattan.
Main Responsibilities of the Assignment Management Consultant:
- Serves as the subject matter expert on both US Domestic Relocation and International Global Mobility.
- Vendor Management: Overseeing regional external relocation, tax, and immigration vendors. Establishing corporate requirements and guaranteeing constant compliance with agreed-upon terms.
- Policies and Procedures: Evaluate, document, and compile all Global Mobility policies as needed to ensure that they meet the demands of the organisation, company, and talent. Additionally, examine and optimise procedures to guarantee a more seamless flow of work concerning the transfer of talent between countries. Produce assignment letters based on the approved package.
- Stakeholder Management: Serve as the main point of contact for various assignees and vendors. Provide proactive assistance to assignees regarding general inquiries and efficiently assist other functions for reports and information in the area of regional mobility.
- Mobility Tool: Utilise AssignmentPro, to compile and maintain a database of assignments, provide regular reports for management, and carry out ongoing basic analysis in terms of cost effectiveness, move efficiency, and return on investment for the business.
- Process: Develop current procedures/transactions in a proactive manner to improve service and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Compliance: Adhere to ISO information security obligations, guidelines, and principles; place a focus on lifelong learning as technology advances. Ensure the security and accountability of all the data we handle by maintaining software and data encryption in accordance with compliance and pertinent data protection regulations worldwide.
- Documentation: Make sure that all phases of the assignment lifecycle, including cost estimates, assignment letters, tax returns, and audit requirements, are well documented.
- Showcase conformity with environmental, social, and corporate governance standards by assisting in the reduction of waste, greenhouse gas emissions from businesses, and increasing recycling in your workplace. Talk to your sustainability champion about ways to lower the carbon footprint of your office.
- International travel as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or relevant experience.
- Expert in US Domestic Relocation and International Mobility.
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in human resources, with direct experience of international mobility/relocation in financial institutions.
- Extensive experience overseeing staff relocations under various international mobility programmes will be advantageous.
- Well-versed in HR and mobility/relocation operations, with a solid workflow for managing difficulties.
- Strong client service mentality.
- Solid grasp of the functional requirements for mobility, such as social security, immigration, taxes, and logistics as well as cross-border move management for international markets.
- The capacity to think creatively, solve exceptions based on guiding principles, and provide high-quality results through customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.