The daily removal operations, staff planning and management, sustaining client satisfaction, and ongoing correct maintenance of the company's portfolio will all be handled by the removals Operations Manager in their hands-on role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess the requirements for each job based on the survey results, and then assign personnel and vehicles as needed.
- The daily management of the removals diary.
- Maintaining a record of the crew's tasks, problems, and arrival times.
- The transfer managers should get job costings.
- Set up "third party" services' use during UK Removals activities.
- Establish clear suspensions or exemptions for parking.
- Request service price comparisons from UK Removals' partners.
- If outside labor is required, make a plan for its assignment.
- Plan the arrival and departure of removal shipments from the warehouse.
- It would be ideal to have prior Removal Operations Management experience.
- The ideal applicant would have a complete forklift license and be capable of managing people.
- Very well-organised.
- Superb IT abilities.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!