- Oversee daily activities in the warehouse.
- Long and short-distance travel planning and dispatch for the moving team.
- Finding and training new movers.
- Throughout the moving process, help customers with issues, complaints, and payments.
- Offer assistance with local and long-distance activities during the busiest moving season.
- Quality control.
- Driver recruitment.
- Employee background checks.
- Ensuring that everything is going smoothly on the job sites, assist with equipment tracking, availability, inspections, and maintenance.
- Prior experience managing operations in the moving services industry.
- Planner and thinker of strategy.
- Solid man management abilities.
- Extremely organised.
- Strong IT abilities.
- A clean drivers licence.
- Willingness to put in extra time as needed.
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!