The Moving Operations Manager will have a hands-on role in managing the daily removal operations, employee planning and management, preserving client satisfaction, and continuous maintenance of the company's portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluate each job's requirements depending on survey results, and then assign workers and vehicles as necessary.
- Managing the removals diary on a daily basis.
- Keeping track of the duties, issues, and arrival times for the staff.
- Give job costings to the transfer managers.
- Clearly define any parking suspensions or exemptions.
- Compare prices for services from partners of UK Removals.
- Create a plan for assigning outside labour if it is needed.
- Arrange for the arrival and departure of moving shipments from the warehouse.
- Arrange "third party" services during moving operations.
- Prior experience in managing removal operations would be ideal.
- The ideal candidate would be able to manage personnel and possess a full forklift licence.
- Extremely organised.
- Excellent IT skills.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!