The successful applicant will be in charge of organisational operations, recruitment, management, overseeing dispatch and general day to day functions.
- Managing operations, such as local and long-distance drivers, including finding, vetting, onboarding, training, approving, punishing, and firing them.
- Control the accepting and registering of new shipments.
- Work with corporate to ensure that all shipments are allocated and picked up, aid with driver assignments, and ensure that workload is at its peak. aid with crew dispatch for each job per day.
- Help with the weekly payroll, including the paperwork and input.
- Weekly fuel log checks.
- operations id in warehouse operations and see to it that the warehouse and surrounding area are neat and tidy and can pass RSMO and fire inspections.
- Make sure the operations logs are up to date and legal.
Knowledge, abilities, and skills required:-
- Preferred: Experience with Moving, Relocation or Logistics sector.
- Understanding of corporate systems.
- The capacity to speak clearly.
- Able to address problems swiftly and efficiently.
- Understanding of the logistics and transportation sectors.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- A variety of optional health benefits, including but not limited to (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more) 40 hours of Vacation pay after one year of employment.
- After 90 days, full-time employees are entitled to six paid holidays (seasonal included).
- Affiliate Bonus Schemes.
Contact Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today for further information.