The daily removal operations, staff planning and management, sustaining client satisfaction, and ongoing correct maintenance of the company's portfolio will all be handled by the Operations Manager in their hands-on role.
Duties and responsibilities of the Operations Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the requirements for each job based on the survey results, and then assign personnel and vehicles as needed.
- Looking after maintenance schedules for vehicles
- Working closely with the warehouse manager and staff
- The daily management of the removals diary.
- Maintaining a record of the crew's tasks, problems, and arrival times.
- The transfer managers should get job costings.
- Set up "third party" services' use during UK Removals activities.
- Establish clear suspensions or exemptions for parking.
- Request service price comparisons from UK Removals' partners.
- If outside labor is required, make a plan for its assignment.
- It would be ideal to have prior Removal Operations Management experience.
- The ideal applicant would have a complete forklift license and be capable of managing people.
- Very well-organised.
- Superb IT abilities.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!