Alchemy is assisting a well-known moving firm that is currently seeking a Moving Operations Manager for their South Seattle, WA site.
Responsibilities for the Moving Operations Manager include:
- Planning your labour assignments and equipment usage strategically to meet your production and transportation goals.
- Work together with clients, managers, vendors, and staff to resolve problems and share information.
- Give employees guidance for transportation and associated services such as material handling and storage guidance.
- Uphold safety procedures in accordance with national, state, and local laws.
- Develop and put into effect plans to improve employee morale, equipment performance, workflow, and customer happiness.
- Make sure that required car inspections are followed, supervise repairs, and plan preventive maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Five or more years of managerial experience in the moving and storage industry.
- Capacity to prioritise, multitask, and operate as a team.
If this is of interest to you, please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!