Our client, a leading Immigration practice is seeking an experienced UK Immigration Specialist to join their growing team.
You will focus on providing high level case management from start to finish for a range of client accounts.
Key duties for the Private UK Immigration Specialist:
- Providing a high level service, ensuring all inbound leads are responded to
- Delivering guidance and advice on changes and updates that may impact visa applications and immigration processes
- Using immigration knowledge to provide solutions to issues faced during the visa application stage
- Maintaining knowledge of the UK immigration process and governing immigration laws
- Handling Relationship Visas including Partner, Spouse, Unmarried Partner, Fiancé, Civil Partner, Marriage Visit & Ancestry as well as Tier 2 General and ICT visas
- Balancing immigration casework duties alongside relationship management duties
- Previous experience within the Immigration sector, with a focus on Relationship Visas & Tier 2 visas
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong networking skills with the ability to foster and build strong relationships
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- At least one years' OISC Level 1 qualified experience