Reporting into the Global Solutions & Support Director, you will be responsible for ensuring all legal safety requirements are met prior to products and services being put to market.
- Work as a member of the Strategic Business Development team to create and market solutions by "Combining our Products, Services and Expertise."
- To be the go-to person for any questions concerning "Product Compliance with Solutions."
- In charge of making sure developed Solutions are legal and suitable for sale.
- Work together with outside partners, the Strategic Sector Managers, to provide guidance and support talks around Compliance.
- To coordinate, counsel, and reach agreements with clients, OEMs, MNCs, and integrators regarding the best methods for achieving compliance solutions.
- Ensure agreement in how product compliance standards are interpreted by working with the Group Products Compliance team.
- Participate in SBD projects and assume responsibility for ensuring that the Solutions being deployed are suitable for commercialisation.
- Creating and reviewing statements and certifications for solutions.
- Ensuring that the pertinent documents are stored in an organised manner that makes them accessible.
- Staying informed of changes to compliance regulations, making sure they are conveyed, and acting on them as necessary.
- Discuss regulatory requirements interpretations and queries with the Group Product Compliance team.
- Provide all topics pertaining to Solutions compliance support to the larger SBD team.
- A technical degree or a certification of a similar calibre would be advantageous.
- Regulatory Affairs/Product Compliance-related training.
- Thorough understanding of the laws governing business-to-business transactions, particularly those pertaining to the EU & North America such as: Machinery-, Low Voltage-, EMC-, and RoHS-Directive, FCC and NRTL requirements.
- It would be advantageous if you have some professional experience in the fields specified above.
- Expertise in introducing compliant products and solutions to the market.
- The capacity to collaborate across teams and departments and to be a skilled communicator.