This individual will oversee a busy production schedule, the installation of artworks, as well as ensuring costs are kept down and the facility is working as efficiently as possible. Ability to manage multiple projects at once, troubleshoot and adapt quickly depending on production needs is essential.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversee the production of artworks, managing timelines and process.
- Have a commercial mindset and ensure that the organisation processes are as cost efficient as possible.
- Manage work schedules and production orders, focusing on timesaving as a priority.
- Obtain and negotiate quotes to make sure the best value and commercially competitive products and services are received.
- Implement and ensure all health and safety policies are actioned at all times, promoting a safe workspace.
- Managing people resources efficiently to meet customer requirements and uphold the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate well with the team and provide training and advice when required.
- Be reactive, actioning schedule changes and adjusting the projects as needed.
- Previous experience in a production management role, within the manufacturing industry, or related industry.
- Be commercially minded and forward thinking with cost allocation.
- A good understanding of relevant health and safety standards and practices.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- Knowledge of production tools and techniques is desirable but not essential.