The successful candidate will interact with customers, record information, resolve issues, establish billing, collaborate with various departments to manage margin, and make decisions to address day-to-day difficulties for customer service.
- In charge of service management, which includes quoting and pricing when necessary.
- Charged with ensuring that customer accounts are maintained through proactive problem-solving and problem-assessment; communicating with customers about contracts, service fees, and special handling needs.
- Keeps a current list of account profiles, including any applicable discounts and special instructions.
- Retain current market knowledge to help sales accurately price scopes of work provided by customers.
- Provides information on logistics services and collects customer information over the phone or in person.
- Orders and changes to the scope of services are also received and registered.
- Monitors shipments and projects for driver assignments, warehouse needs, and on-site needs.
- Manage any service problems or aids in their escalation to management.
- Follow up with customers to let them know how shipments and projects are progressing and to make sure they are happy.
- Assist with complaints about billing or services provided, referring issues with poor service to departments that were chosen for the study.
- Manage daily task requirements across numerous technological software platforms.
- Where operational support is needed, support sales efforts.
- To provide outstanding customer service, be accessible after hours for emergency service needs.
- Previous working industry experience within the moving and relocations sector
- Associate degree from a 2 year college or technical school, or 3 years related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Professional Customer Service.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!