A Freight Forwarding Agent focused on specialist logistics projects globally, is currently looking to add a Project Cargo Coordinator to their growing team based in Bedfordshire.
- Responsible for coordinating all modes of transport including air, sea, road and International Freight Forwarding.
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Regular preparation of documentation including Sales & Purchase orders, shipping orders and Bills of Lading as necessary.
- Handling the full project flow process from initiation through to invoicing
- Providing high levels of customer service by dealing directly with customers regarding questions and queries
- Calculating and preparing quotations for new projects
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working within Freight Forwarding, Shipping or Logistics
- Must have strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Must be computer literate using MS Office including; Outlook, Word, Excel, Xero and Internet
- Previous experience in Project Cargo Management preferable but not essential
- Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Purchase orders
- Shipping orders
- Bills of Lading