Responsibilities of the Moving Project Manager:
- Ensure that clients receive prompt, efficient, and expert service.
- Ensure that every business project is carefully planned.
- Visit the project sites and complete quality assurance checks.
- Recognize the specifics of each plan for a commercial project.
- Work with the third-party providers to create the project plan.
- Create budgets and movement schedules for each moving project.
- Follow up on customer feedback.
- Create and submit a detailed quote for moving clients.
- Keep a record of any changes to the service's scope that the client requests, as well as any extra work that is accomplished but was not originally agreed upon.
- Work together with the sales team and the Head of Commercial Projects to bring in new clients.
Requirement of the Moving Project Manager:
- Experience in the relocation and moving industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities with the capacity to develop working connections with numerous and diverse stakeholders.
- Strong organisational abilities and attention to detail.
- Committed to solving issues before they arise.
- Effective people management skills.
- Strong MS Office computing abilities.
Contact Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today for further details.