We are seeking a Property Supply Manager to join a fast-developing Corporate Housing provider in UK.
You will be responsible for Supply Acquisition, Portfolio Management as well as Revenue & Channel Management.
You'll develop key partnerships and manage relationships with property owners to build and develop a supply of properties for the accommodation portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of around in Hospitality, Real Estate and Business Development.
This role is a full-time permanent position offering hybrid working (2 days in office + 3 days working from home).
Key responsibilities include:
- Supply acquisition to grow the supply of properties across London and UK
- Expanding the accommodation portfolio and increasing occupancy
- Developing relationships with the property owners, real estate agents and landlords
- Conduct market analysis to determine the types of property required to grow the portfolio
- In-person networking, account management & property onboarding, partnering with property owners and investors
- Portfolio management including new property onboarding
- Ensuring revenue and channel management, to ensure properties are marketed accordingly
- Keeping up to date with current trends, rental prices, and services
- Oversee and manage the upkeep of the portfolio to ensure all properties are in flawless condition and are in line with the company brand
- Onboard all properties onto the system, keeping all property-related data accurate at all times
- Follow up with owners and partners on the performance of their properties
- Create a pricing strategy and rate schedule
- Promote and network the company brand
Skills required include:
- Previous experience in Corporate Accommodation, Serviced Apartments, Hospitality, Relocation, Destination Services, Property or Real Estate
- Strong knowledge of London, with good knowledge of the local property real estate sector
- Knowledge of corporate accommodation solutions; Serviced apartments; Executive stay; Temporary Housing; Temporary Accommodation; Furnished Apartments is preferred etc.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced autonomous environment
- Exceptional organisation and analytical skills
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills
- An outgoing character who takes a friendly but professional approach to client engagement
- Experience managing and developing client accounts