Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, this role will be responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Create and grow a new consumer base for the business in a particular sector or geographic region.
- Maintain and strengthen current customer relationships to grow the volume of sales and the variety of products the company offers to these clients by pursuing prospects and possibilities beyond those that are suggested by the client.
- Take advantage of opportunities by utilising products, services, and technical skills.
- Improve product knowledge to boost sales of goods and services.
- prospect for new clients and get in touch with previous ones.
- Identify the key decision-makers in engineering, purchasing, and operations.
- Assist clients and increase knowledge of product capabilities and solutions by working with resources that are available, including those within the company as well as those from our suppliers and other outside sources.
- Take part in the annual budgeting process to create a territorial budget for spending, GP (%) percentage, and sales dollars.
- By using NetSuite, you can show that you have professional planning and organising abilities by providing call records, account profiles, itineraries, and expense reports on time and with regular updates.
- Over 5 years’ experience within a Sales/Account Manager position, ideally selling into Aerospace, Industrial, Engineering or Automotive sectors.
- The ability to read, analyse, and interpret government regulations, technical processes, and general business periodicals.
- The ability to develop procedure manuals, business correspondence, and reports.
- The capacity to communicate ideas clearly and answer inquiries from consumers, clients, and the general public.
- Outstanding time- and territory-management abilities for the best possible client coverage.
- Adoption of all relevant processes and good understanding and skills of NetSuite for handling contacts, appointments, calls, reports, and opportunities.