Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Relocation Business Development Manager to join our client a rapidly expanding service provider.
The position will lead client development efforts, while managing and developing your own sales pipeline and client portfolio, with the overall view to sustainably grow the business.
Experience with B2B Sales within the Global Mobility or Relocation industry is required.
- Hunt relocation business opportunities.
- Seek out and approach clients in need of global mobility and relocation services.
- Complete RFIs / RFPs as part of the sales process, working closely with colleagues as required.
- Win new client business by branding the business successfully against competitors.
- Consistently identify and bring in new clients.
- Attend client meetings, conferences, and industry events as a brand ambassador (some international travel is required when restrictions permit).
- Successfully manage the sales process from start to finish.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients of interest through effective relationship management.
- Maintain a close working relationship with prospective clients of all profiles.
- Promote and develop thought leadership content as a way of generating sales interest and developing client relationships.
- Create and grow a strong sales pipeline, offering established and new services within the Relocation and Global Mobility industries.
- Work closely with other members of the Client Development teams to promote Relocation services offered.
- Strong understanding of the Global Mobility, Relocation, DSP and/or Moving industry
- Years of B2B sales experience, in the above industries or comparable industries
- Strong professional network in the Relocation and Global Mobility space
- Good knowledge of competitors
- Proven track record of Business Development success in Corporate Sales
- Experience building a Sales Pipeline and leading the Sales process
- Able to win and close new client business
- Degree-level education is preferred
- Experience working or living internationally would be beneficial
- Fluent in English is essential, fluency in a European language would be an advantage
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office and a CRM Platform such as Salesforce is preferable
- Great personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment