This role can be worked remotely with occasional visits to the London office.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful, established growing relocation company.
- Showcase the company’s relocation products and services to existing and future customers to create sales revenue.
- Engaging and influencing senior and C-suite contacts.
- Be tenacious in both developing new business and growing existing business.
- Build and grow a quality pipeline of opportunities.
- Expand market share and upsell additional relocation services to existing accounts.
- Compile presentations for client meetings that are both relevant and timely.
- Report to senior stakeholders on sales targets and sales pipelines.
- Effectively communicate with Internal colleagues vital business information.
- Collaborate with co-workers to exchange information, experience, and ideas for the benefit of team members and other employees.
- Develop a sales strategy with the UK Sales Director and other BDMs.
- Deliver and exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrated success with Relocation services sales.
- Consultative sales ability.
- Strong interpersonal and presenting abilities.
- Dedicated to proactive problem-solving.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- Excel, Outlook, and other IT systems are among the skills required.