Responsibilities of the Relocation Commercial Salesperson include, but are not limited to:
- Securing and promoting moving and relocation services to prospective new customers.
- Build a network of contacts by getting additional information about O&I moving requirements from commercial moving companies.
- As an expert in relocation and moving, assist new customers by offering advice and educating them on the moving services the company may provide.
- Make sure you meet and exceed your targets for new customers and income.
- Weekly updates on client accounts and revenue for the business.
- Discuss sales prospects with prospective customers.
- As a commercial representative, take part in regional and local events and engage with potential new customers through sales presentations.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Sales experience in commercial relocation is required.
- A track record of accomplishing goals and promoting corporate success.
- Handle new business while demonstrating your outstanding leadership skills.
- The ability to focus on goals and sales.
If this is of interest to you, please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!