Our client, a global leader in moving and relocation services, has a fantastic opportunity available for a Relocation Consultant to join the team in Taiwan.
The position is best suited to an experienced relocation and global mobility professional looking for a long-term, hands-on role and who is willing to jump right in.
Key duties of the Relocation Consultant include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating relocation and global mobility services, from beginning to end
- Manage costs and expenses connected to the relocation process and minimise expenses
- Preparing and managing the quotation
- Produce cost projections and calculate assignment compensation
- Serving as the assignees' main point of contact throughout their relocation
- Achieve the highest level of customer service for the population of global assignees
- Bachelor’s degree holder or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidate with experience in the Relocation service industry is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and multi-task in a face-paced office environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills