A leading removals company have a fantastic opening for an International Relocation Consultant to join their busy sales team based in Birmingham.
- To completely comprehend the roles' requirements and removal business functionality.
- Serve as the first point of contact for leads regarding removals & relocation.
- To determine and prepare quotes in line with removal customer expectations.
- Identifying and cultivating removals leads can help you grow your clientele and bring in more money. You'll also want to follow up on inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- To beat the competition using a variety of practical strategies.
- To grow current removals clientele, increase market share, and upsell additional services.
- Working together with coworkers to exchange information and expertise.
- To excel at achieving predetermined business KPIs.
- To ensure that all administrative activities are finished in a timely, professional way.
- Promoting the business' and its affiliates' services in order to boost sales revenue.
- To efficiently organise one's schedule so that clients receive the best help possible.
- To timely report sales target and pipeline information to the sales manager
- Help out at networking and event opportunities as needed
- Previous Industry experience – Ideally but not essential.
- Approachable with the ability to keen problem solve.
- The ability to prioritise and handle large volumes of work which increases / decreases seasonally.
- Able to differentiate between product and service sales delivery.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clear communicator and Multitasker.
- Computer literate.
- Can work on own initiative but also within a team collaboration · Previous.
- Target driven sales experience (2-3 years minimum)
- Can speak and write English - Essential.
This is a not to be missed opportunity, apply today!