Alchemy has an exciting new opportunity available for a Relocation Coordinator to join our client’s expanding team working remotely in California.
The Relocation Coordinator will be the main point on contact for assignees and deliver a range of relocation services to support the assignees relocation.
- Main point of contact for assignees and their families for both domestic and international relocations
- Provide guidance and assistance to assignees throughout their relocation
- Actively assist the employee and their family in managing the challenges of moving to a new location, making sure they are aware of the procedure and timeline
- Provide policy counselling to assignees and ensure expectations are defined
- Continuously assist assignees throughout assignments to make sure they are aware of the advantages while they are away from home and help them to adapt to their new location.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Customer Service position, experience working in the relocation industry preferred however not essential
- Proficiency with IT processes and Microsoft applications
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities, with the capacity to meet deadlines
- Confident communicating at all levels, both internally and externally, and the ability to raise difficulties with confidence
- Possess the ability to work from home effectively
- High school diploma or a degree is desirable
- Experience living or working abroad is an advantage
- Cultural awareness preferred
- Additional language skills an advantage