We are currently working with a leading Moving and Logistics company based in West London who are currently looking to recruit a talented Relocation Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the Relocation Coordinator role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of paperwork related to relocation.
- Paying attention to the various demands of each and every customer and promptly addressing their inquiries, consistently meeting and exceed your customers' expectations.
- Keeping the customer informed at all times throughout the relocation process, paying close attention to details and foreseeing problems before they arise.
- Organising the provision of relocation and destination services, such as housing, education, local orientation, immigration and visas, and temporary housing.
- Reporting on the status of files on a regular basis to make sure that the IT system records are updated and kept up to date.
- Guaranteeing that relocation services are delivered successfully, work closely with outside providers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior relocation experience. (Desired)
- You take responsibility for your actions, responding quickly and pro-actively to the demanding needs of our international clientele.
- You are able to speak tactfully and empathetically while comprehending the complexity of the moving process.
- You can operate independently and with little direction.
- You are adept in enhancing both the internal and external reputation of our business.
- You have a strong command of technology and can use it effectively to increase productivity and keep records current.
- You must be an expert communicator who is comfortable speaking and writing in English.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to submit your resume to Alchemy today!