Are you an experienced relocation professional looking for a new challenge in your career?
We are looking for a Relocation Coordinator to join a leading Relocation Management Company based in Frankfurt, Germany.
As the Relocation Coordinator you will:
- Partner directly with VIP clients and assignee's, providing a single point of coordination and serving as their relocation subject matter expert.
- Coordinate the delivery of global mobility and relocation services as required.
- Liaise with the assignee through each aspect of the relocation process.
- Assigning, managing and monitoring all consultant performances for the specific relocation case.
- Manage the typical Relocation activities such as orientation, temporary housing, home search, settling in and schooling.
- Coordinating all of the Immigration related documentation collection and later work permit collection.
- Coordinating the relocation activities with the HHG team.
- Invoicing for the related relocation activities.
- Coordination and alignment of activities with the respective HR counterpart of the clients.
- Maintaining the relocation specific status updates on the software programme.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally have a high school diploma degree or bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in German and English in both writing and speaking.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Relocation/ Destination Services business.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks.
- Able to use the full Microsoft Suite.
Interested in this position? Send your CV to Alchemy today!