Alchemy is happy to help our client, an Indianapolis, Indiana-based moving and relocation company, in their search for a relocation sales consultant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of creating and supplying lucrative sales possibilities, boosting earnings and the bottom line for the business.
Resonsibilties of the Relocation Sales Consultant:
- As scheduled, carry out in-person customer analysis and surveys at the customer's home or place of business.
- For all of the allotted leads, carry out estimates and close sales.
- Create and draw in new clientele
- Make an effort to contact all outstanding clients and conclude the deal.
- Proper and timely completion of all sales documentation.
- Meet the performance objectives and targets for the quarter.
- Keep a log of all estimates, special instructions, and client-specific remarks.
- sales-oriented and able to do well in a fast-paced workplace.
- It is desired that candidates have at least a year of sales experience in the moving services sector.
- able to speak with everyone taking part in the move.
- Experience working in the moving industry, real estate, or outside sales is preferred but not necessary, as is having an associate's or bachelor's degree.
- A high school diploma or a GED is required.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting job if you are a driven individual with a love of logistics and a desire to work in a fast-paced workplace.