The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth, seamless transition of Clients throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The account manager will coordinate customer relocation to and from KSA while consistently delivering a high level of service.
- Gather the necessary information on the assignee's relocation in order to completely comprehend the demands through a briefing call.
- Delegate and assign briefing to local Consultants, to ensure a smooth relocation is achieved.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all of the accounts you are managing, providing comprehensive relocation help to business and private clients.
- Offer a flawless programme for the assignees moving, the relocation account manager must collaborate closely with industry experts.
- The ideal applicant must have at least three to five years of expertise in relocation services and global mobility, as well as a wealth of knowledge in handling corporate accounts.
- The Relocation Account Manager needs to be well-versed in the KSA market, be able to work well with others, and comprehend the wants and requirements of the clientele.
- Good understanding of Destination Services / Relocation Services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for the Account Manager.
- The Account Manager must be an expert in both spoken and written English. It's advantageous to be fluent in additional languages.
- You must be able to multitask, handle multiple accounts simultaneously, work both alone and collaboratively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other programme pertinent to Relocation Services Management.