We are seeking a Relocation Services Consultant in Singapore to join a global RMC.
Our client is looking for someone who has proven experience in the Moving & Relocation sector, with the ability to provide outstanding customer service.
Core duties and responsibilities of the Relocation Services Consultant:
- Deliver full-scope Relocation, Moving and Destination services.
- Build a professional rapport with clients, relocating assignees, and their families.
- Manage assignee relocation case files.
- Act as the relocation subject matter expert and provide continued guidance and advice to customers and clients.
- Coordinate destination services such as home search, school search, temporary accommodation, property viewing, tenancy arrangements etc.
- Manage the household goods moving process from start to finish.
- Oversee the door-to-door moving process, communicating with internal moving departments.
- Ensure moves meet FIDI / FAIM standards.
- Deliver quality customer service and always seek to go above and beyond in service delivery.
- Provide relocation cost estimates and ensure budgets are not exceeded.
- Accommodate and coordinate the entire relocation life cycle.
- Keep client data records up to date.
- Promote other business services.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree education is preferred (or years of related work experience)
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Must hope Singapore PR status or be Singaporean (no sponsorship available)
- Strong knowledge of Household Goods Moving and Relocation services.
- Enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to use initiative and stay organised with the demands of a busy and variable workflow.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Understanding of cultures
- Great personality and empathy
- Great organisation skills