We are looking for an experienced Remote International Move Coordinator to join our client based in the United States.
The role will be responsible for coordinating the door-to-door moving of household goods from origin to destination.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Move Coordinator:
- You will oversee the complete household goods moving process, ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Full coordination of the international household goods moving process from door to door.
- Liaising with internal teams, clients, third-party vendors and assignee's to ensure all needs are met and a high level of service delivery is provided.
- Keep all parties updated throughout the process and upon completion, ensuring that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to, for international moves and relocations.
- Building an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients' relocation policies, cultures and service requirements.
- Ensure consistency in all moving services to ensure client satisfaction.
- Extensive household goods moving experience on an international scale.
- Team player, with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive thinker and problem solver.
- Able to work in a challenging environment.
Reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!