An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Moving Sales Coordinator to join a well-established Moving and Relocation company's busy sales team located remotely in the United States.
- Answer calls and emails from prospective and current clients asking about Interstate and Long-Distance moves.
- Conduct Virtual Surveys if required.
- Follow up with inbound leads to convert them into newly scheduled removal business.
- Get the information you require about the client's requirements, and then record it as appropriate.
- Arranging move dates and scheduling removal survey requests.
- Up-sell and offer the client extra services.
- Ensure a positive shopping experience for the clients.
- Discover and develop corporate removal leads.
- The required sales lead tracking reports should be created.
- Surpassing monthly sales goals.
- Improve constantly with criticism.
- Support for resolving customer concerns.
- Various other administrative tasks.
- Prior experience in the Moving and Relocation sector is required.
- Working knowledge of the United Van Line systems is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A natural born sales professional outgoing.
- Excellent at multitasking.
- An effective communicator (written and verbal).
- Energetic and amiable.
- Highly organized and possess excellent time management skills.
Please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!