Our client, a commercial removals company is seeking a Removals Business Development Manager to work in a hybrid capacity from their Hertfordshire office.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and well-respected company in the commercial moving industry.
- Managing and producing new removal business prospects for the company with a special logistics, fine art and FF&E focus.
- Ensure that potential and current Moves and changes clients are contacted to be placed on the Client Tender List when the chance arises, as well as build connections with important targeted clients for future bids.
- Across all removal business services divisions, effectively promote and handle all telemarketing-related prospects, including updating pre-qualification and proposal information and completing pre-qualification paperwork.
- Expected to attend network functions and other industry-related occasions.
- Effectively manage all contact sources properly (including project leaders and company contracts).
- To provide your direct supervisor with clear and succinct reports on a weekly basis.
- In collaboration with the line manager, create and agree on concrete strategies for the department's advancement.
- You will be responsible for, business removals, renew centre, interior, IT services and support, and Datacentre migrations and storage among other responsibilities.
- Hospitals, Museums, Events, Fine Art Galleries, Laboratories, Factories, Colleges/Universities and other specialist removals.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous sales and business development experience is essential, preferably in commercial fine art and specialist logistics removals.
- A sales hunter with a proven track record of securing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- A proactive approach to sales, actively targeting potential new accounts.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate with senior-level individuals.
- Customer-focused approach, and ability to demonstrate strong relocation industry knowledge.
Please reach out to Alchemy today if you would like to apply.