Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to removal enquiries via telephone and email from new and existing removal clients.
- Follow up on inbound leads to convert these into newly booked business.
- Obtain required information regarding client needs and record this information as necessary.
- Receiving bookings for surveys and scheduling move dates.
- Upsell and recommend additional services that may be beneficial to the client.
- Ensure positive customer experience.
- Search and develop corporate removal leads.
- Produce sales lead tracking reports as required.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Help resolve customer queries.
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Previous experience within the removal industry is required.
- A natural sales professional.
- Outgoing and personable character.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- A great multi-tasker.
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- Strong IT skills using MS Office.
- Enthusiastic and approachable.
- Highly organised with excellent prioritizing skills.
Please reach out to Alchemy today to find out more!