An industry-leading name within the removals industry is seeking a French Speaking Removals Sales Estimator to join their team based in Singapore.
Responsibilities of the International Removal Sales Estimator include:
- Carrying out timely and accurate surveys for prospective removal customers and providing quotes for a range of removal services provided by the business.
- Providing quotes to new and existing customers for removal services in line with company pricing guidelines.
- Regularly seeking opportunities to network with removal industry professionals to promote company services for international, domestic, and corporate removals.
- Keeping in touch with prospective removals clients in an attempt to convert enquiries and quotes into sales.
- Acting as a point of contact for removal customers to support their moving and relocation needs, answering enquiries and handling complaints related to the removals process in a timely manner.
- This list of duties is not exhaustive, and the removals International Sales Professional may be required to carry out other ad hoc duties as required.
The requirements for the International Removals Sales Estimator:
- Prior sales experience within the removals sector.
- French and English language skills.
- Confident in talking to new clients and turning inquiries and quotes into sales.
- Strong sales and business acumen.
- A dedicated, motivated sales professional.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Valid driving license .
- The client will take on either permanent residents or S Pass holders.
For more information about the Removal Sales Surveyor position, please submit your resume to Alchemy today.