Our client, a well-established Removals company is looking to hire a Removals Sales Surveyor for their branch in the West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within the Removals Industry.
- Visit potential removal customers carrying out video and in home surveys.
- Complete an estimator survey with all job requirements.
- Price up a removal quotation with assistance of the operations team.
- Write the quotation and deliver this to the prospective client.
- Follow up, negotiate, and close removals jobs.
- Complete all surveys scheduled for domestic and international household removals.
- Time Manage your day to meet a minimum KPI of surveys per day.
- Accurately estimate the volume of goods for each removal and formulate a removal plan and quotation process.
- Keep accurate records of all quotes completed and follow up on pending removals.
- Revise or adjust removal quotations as and when required.
- Manage all aspects of the domestic removals surveying process from start to finish.
- Liaise with clients and ensure they are getting all their requirements met.
- Confirm all bookings that are accepted and if not chase the clients for acceptance.
- Interact with the office and operations to ensure all necessary details are relayed to the drivers and porters to ensure the smooth running of each removal job.
- Arrange any documentation required for each removal and confirm bookings with suppliers and clients.
- Upsell the client's additional services.
- A proven track record in surveying domestic household goods removals.
- Sales and Business development acumen.
- Target driven.
- Hard working, personable and a good team player.
- Possessing excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, verbal and written.
- Confident, knowledgeable, and professional in front of clients.
For more information, get in touch with Alchemy Global Talent Solutions right away!