We are seeking a Reservations Coordinator for our client an established hospitality organisation to be based in their Hong Kong premises.
The Reservation Coordinator will work closely with clients from all around the world to establish hospitality needs for their overseas visitors. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
- Arranging accommodation options across Hong Kong.
- Make bookings with various accommodation partners in the Hong Kong region.
- Ability to provide Reservations/ administrative support to operational teams.
- Ensure that reservations, bookings and related administration is accurately and timely processed.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Entering all requests and reservation bookings onto the company’s database
- Convert enquiries into new bookings
Skills & Experience:
- Previous reservations sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and databases
- Degree education preferred
- Proficiency in MS Outlook and Word