Previous experience supporting a high-level member of staff within a gallery is essential for this position.
- Coordinating diary management and booking meetings for the Senior Sales Director.
- Providing on going (fast paced) admin support to the Sales Director
- Administering social media content, advertising and e-marketing programs
- Supporting the preparation of sales presentations and reports
- Maintaining CRM and mailing lists.
- Support events, exhibitions, and art fairs.
- Create a regular outreach routine to clients before each art fair and exhibition.
- Actioning all incoming enquiries and providing the relevant information and advice, arranging sales appointments for Sales Director.
- Keep a record of correspondence and note areas that need a follow up.
- Assist with invoicing, and updating sales on emails.
- Previous experience within a gallery supporting a high-level member of staff.
- BA or MA in Art History is beneficial.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated though client and customer interaction.
- Highly organised, professional and ability to work on own initiative to the Director’s needs.
- English, Mandarin and Cantonese language skills is required.