The ideal candidate will be in charge of creating and supplying lucrative sales possibilities, boosting earnings and the bottom line for the business.
Responsibility of the Relocation Sales Consultant:
- As scheduled, carry out in-person customer analysis and surveys at the customer's home or place of business.
- For all of the allotted leads, carry out estimates and close sales.
- Create and draw in new clientele.
- Make an effort to contact all outstanding clients and conclude the deal.
- Proper and timely completion of all sales documentation.
- Meet the performance objectives and targets for the quarter.
- Keep a log of all estimates.
- Additional guidelines and remarks tailored to the client.
Relocation Sales Consultant Qualifications:
- Sales-oriented and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should have at least a year of sales experience in the industry of moving services.
- Able to communicate with every person involved in the migration.
- An associate's or bachelor's degree is recommended but not required, as is prior professional experience in outside sales, real estate, or the moving industry.
- The prerequisite is a GED or a high school diploma.
If you are a driven person who loves logistics and wants to work in a busy environment, we strongly invite you to apply for this exciting position.