You will be responsible for selling relocations and household goods moving services to new customers.
The successful individual will follow in place sales methodologies and protocols to maximise sales opportunities and deliver on sales targets.
You will also work closely with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Selling a range for moving and relocation services to customers looking to relocate.
- Conduct sales conversations with potential customers, delivering volume calculations, costing sheets, and moving proposals.
- Follow up with customers about moving proposals to get a booking confirmed.
- Create and provide official quotes to clients utilising suggestive selling strategies and organised ways to facilitate productive discussion with the client.
- Ensure that all costs are clearly detailed to customers and collected prior to the household goods removal date (unless approved corporate account).
- Maintain systems to ensure current and accurate data is included at all times, and that data input protocols are observed and adhered to.
- Attend, report to, and participate in sales meetings with the relocation sales team.
- Report on competitor trends relating to relocations, household goods moving and logistics.
- Help to define and develop local sales strategies that meet the challenges of the Hong Kong market.
- Ensure that the customer services team receives all booked files in accordance with regular operating procedures.
- Processing sales leads and presenting to leadership as required.
- Apply value-based marketing techniques and strategies that distinguish the company from rivals and produce the most potential value for the business at all times.
- Ongoing follow-up to confirm the booking of sales through bargaining and the use of upselling and value-added strategies.
- Understanding of relocation, household goods moving or logistics is preferred
- 1-2 Years sales or sales-driven customer service experience
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential, Mandarin is a bonus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Knowledge of selling techniques
- Telesales experience
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell