Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Answer calls and emails from prospective and current clients asking about European, International, Corporate and trade removals.
- To conduct virtual removal surveys to determine the client's needs for household and personal effects removal, packing, shipping, road transport, airfreight or storage requirements.
- Follow up with inbound leads to convert them into newly scheduled removal business.
- Get the information you require about the client's requirements, and then record it as appropriate.
- Arranging move dates and scheduling removal survey requests.
- Up-sell and offer the client extra services.
- Discover and develop corporate removal leads.
- Surpassing monthly sales goals.
- Support for resolving customer concerns.
- Administrative tasks.
- Prior experience in the removal sector is required.
- Working knowledge of EU, Worldwide and UK moving practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- An effective communicator (written and verbal).
- IT know-how utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Energetic and amiable.
- Highly organized and possess excellent time management skills.
Please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!