The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the sales operations nationally and Internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and become a part of their success and growth!
- Tracking the success of the sales teams by establishing, evaluating, and determining the need for any necessary training
- Creating and putting into place procedures to sustain employee morale and motivation.
- Hiring and preparing sales personnel as well as making sure the sales functions have the resources to handle variations in sales volumes.
- Conducting analysis, research, and pricing setting to maximise sales and preserve sound profit margins.
- Recognising prospects through monitoring rival activities.
- Increasing market share by identifying possible new markets with the use of industry knowledge.
- Keeping track of sales information and creating reports to make sure the gathered data is being used efficiently.
- Building enduring and fruitful connections with stakeholders.
- Closely collaborate with marketing to develop and carry out the company's sales strategy.
- Meeting or surpassing yearly sales goals.
- Collaborating with divisions within the company to create marketing collateral and promotional campaigns.
- Recognising market trends and patterns.
- Representing a company at significant conferences and events in the industry.
- Verify that the sales functions carry out their operations in compliance with the Board of Directors' policies and business plan.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of corporate policies and sales strategy plans to promote p/l growth and sales success.
- To collaborate with the group brands in an effort to maximise group sales efficiencies.
- To carry out a company director's duties in accordance with the law and accepted moral principles.
- To make sure that one is in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, etc.
Apply to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!