If you have prior sales experience in the Moving industry, then you should not pass up this unmissable chance to hone your skills with the assistance of a leading brand in the competitive market.
- Conducting prompt and accurate surveys for potential moving clients and offering prices for a variety of moving services offered by the company.
- Providing quotes for moving services to both new and existing customers in accordance with the company's pricing policies.
- Consistently looking for networking opportunities with specialists in the moving sector to market the company's services for international relocation and moving services.
- As a point of contact for customers to assist their moving and relocation needs, promptly responding to inquiries and managing complaints regarding the moving and relocation process, maintaining contact with potential clients in an effort to convert quotations and inquiries into sales.
- This is an outline of responsibilities, however, as a Sales Estimator, you may also be asked to perform other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Moving and Relocation sales experience.
- Ability to drum up business with new clients.
- Excellent business and sales skills.
- An enthusiastic, committed salesperson.
- Strong organisational and communication abilities.
- High school graduation or its equivalent.
For more information about the Sales Estimator position, please submit your application to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!