The successful Sales Manager – hospitality is responsible for maintaining a range of client relationships with customers, while regularly seeking new sales and business development opportunities in line with company and individual KPI’s.
This role is aimed a sales hunter who is driven by targets.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities for US accounts to support and grow the business
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Carrying out and attending regular corporate client events and tradeshows
- Participating in the training and development of new sales staff in order to support and fully equip the team to reach KPI’s and sales targets
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales environment
- Previous experience within Hospitality, Corporate Housing, Relocation, Property or Real Estate is necessary
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
- A sales hunter