Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator to join their team.
This role can be worked on a remote basis but must be based in or near Detroit, Michigan.
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Coordinator:
- Process Orders.
- Communicate with Company executives and Sales team in Japan regarding order details, and ensure they are correct.
- Issue invoices to customers and clients.
- Carry out inventory management.
- Handle shipping inventories, and share information with Japanese warehouse operations and further instructions.
- Liaise with Clients in Northern and Southern American and logistics companies.
- Occasional travel.
Requirements of the Sales Support Coordinator:
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the automotive industry, but other industries are acceptable.
- Fluent Japanese is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent ability to communicate and build solid relationships.
- A proactive mentality and a passion for sales.
- Sound integrity regarding compliance and controls.