- Answering incoming telephone and email inquiries promptly.
- Providing a tailored removals quotation.
- Stay up-to-date on new products, services, and policies.
- Following up on removals quotations.
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognized and maintained.
- Booking in removal jobs and ensuring the customer has a smooth move.
- Arranging storage inspections, collection and deliveries.
- Offer support and solutions to removal customers in accordance with the company's policies.
- Other removal duties as requested.
- Previous experience within the removals industry would be desirable, but not essential.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- A hard work ethic and professional approach.
- Great time management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
- Driven attitude and ability to work as part of a team and individually under management.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of the Microsoft software.