Purpose of the Role:
To handle the day to day operational duties and customer services with the Sea Import Perishable Department and to provide efficient and high quality service to the Customer.
- Operate start to finish Import procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Ensure that you are working in accordance with the Companies Credit Policy at all times.
- To have an active role in resolving customer queries.
- Experience in Perishable Sea Freight operations would be an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible, hands-on approach.
- Effective communicator with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Computer conversant in basic applications & customs procedures
- Ability to work under pressure, and ability to multi task.
- Working knowledge of dangerous products, section 5 weaponry, and confidential shipments
This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your career with this industry leading and rapidly expanding company. A highly competitive salary / benefits package is on offer for the right applicant.