A great opportunity is available for an experienced Senior Accountant to join an accounting firm in their Houston, TX office.
- Responsible for managing the accounting process on behalf of clients
- Manage cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable and general journal entries
- Process payroll via online systems
- Prepare financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annual
- Compile sales and use tax returns
- Maintain communication with clients and their parent company’s on their accounting and payroll needs
- Over 3 years accounting experience, ideally experience in working in a public accounting environment
- Experience preparing financial statements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or higher
- Experience using accounting software such as SAGE50, SAP, Quickbooks etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient IT user including Microsoft Excel