The Senior Coordinator will report directly into the Sales & Marketing Director and will be responsible for managing a Sales Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the Senior Coordinator:
- Liaise with clients in Northern and Southern America and logistics companies.
- Handle shipping inventories, and share information with warehouse operations in Japan and further instructions.
- Manage a small team.
- Process orders and communicate with teams in Japan regarding order details.
- Issue invoices to customers and clients.
- Manage client accounts.
- Assist in inventory management.
- Occasional travel.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the automotive industry, but other industries are acceptable.
- Experience working within a Logistic and Supply Chain Management company.
- Previous experience managing client accounts.
- Experience managing a team.
- Fluent Japanese is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent ability to communicate and build solid relationships.
- A proactive mentality and a passion for sales.
- Sound integrity regarding compliance and controls.